If you play, please link back to me and leave me a comment letting me know you played, so I can come visit! I get this from janet at Fond of Snape.
1. Once upon a time there was a girl, she married a boy and popped out two kids in two years.
2. Crying, screaming and whining is how I started my day.....the kids, not me.....though I did feel like doing all that as well.
3. I think I would like the smell of white tea and ginger.
4. Way down south, the little girls wear big bows made to match outfits.
5. The battery to my Keys remote fell out today; so the locks wouldn't open. (When I opened it with the key, the alarm went off.....loudly, in the parking lot to the bakery!!
being crazy for dad, originally uploaded by tommiea1.
6. Have you seen the kids being crazy for Dad lately? They're so goofy! Will looks like he is mastering the "white man's overbite" along with his Billy Crystal moves. Livi is going to give Gene Simmons a run for his money with that tongue of hers!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the kids going to bed, tomorrow my plans include Livi's birthday party and Sunday, I want to take the kids to the dinosaur exhibit visiting a museum here!
1. Once upon a time ______________.
2. _________ screaming and _______________.
3. __________ white tea and ginger.
4. Way down _____________.
5. Keys _______; locks _______
6. Have you seen ________? They're so _______!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!
Just a sneak peak into the princess party happening tomorrow...