Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Tonight Show: Ross The Intern at the Texas vs. OU Game

I am having trouble getting the video to load...so click here:

http://www.thelostogle.com/2007/10/15/gay-californian-ou-football-comedy-genius/

Apparently this aired last week, after the OU/Texas game, but I don’t watch Jay Leno since I am never up that late. So I came across this late, on the internet. If you’ve seen it already, complaints can be mailed to whewhoo@oubeattx. It is so funny!!!

favorite lines:

what is better than fb and fried twinkies

I like your hair

This is fulfilling like eight fantasies at once.

When it comes to guys is it better to be a Sooner or a later?

shut up, he talks!

Howdy y'all its big Ross, hey down there, I love your shoes.

This is my breakfast, two Miller lights and a corney dog....welcome to TX

Is it better than fried sex?

Our team lost, but honey, you wanna do it?

ebonics baby, that is what I am talking about

Your RUF/NEK queen, like oh my congratulations


the scream when the NEKs shoot their guns

I saw a movie like this once.

when he mispells OKLAHOMA.....then says, gotta love a fight song that is a showtune!

2 comments:

nene P said...

Heavens to Betsy, where did they find the two Sooner guys??? The gay guy is a hoot, his boots are overflowing with sugar!
Only at the Tx Fair.

Janet said...

Oh, I love Ross he's so adorable!!! Love the shirt!