Friday, October 05, 2007

Whew hoo!! Kickball is over



Whew hoo!! Is it bad that I feel this way? Who knew kickball for three and four year old's was so demanding? We are finally done with kickball. Last night we played a game, then had a pizza party for the kids to get their medals. We actually went to the same park we took the duck pond pictures at.
Will was so proud of his 'golden medal'. He wore it so proudly. He even wanted to sleep with it. I had to draw the line on that one. I can hear my mom's voice in the back of my head , "You're going to strangle yourself." Now, I don't know if she ever said that to me..but it sounds like something a mom would say!



Finally, Livi had to get some 'cheese' action in as well.....

Happy Friday y'all!

4 comments:

Monogram Queen said...

Happy Friday! I won't let Maddie sleep with anything around her neck either (and she has tried)

tulipmom said...

Just think ... next time Kickety Kick Ball rolls around, Mike will be home!

SB is forever making necklaces out of things and wanting to sleep in them. Absolutely NOT!!

Anonymous said...

Medals should be worn to bed! My nephew took a bath in his favorite clothes because he didn't want to take them off! Crazy happy!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Oh I can only imagine what that must feel like, to have a bit more time (albeit just for awhile)!