Monday, October 22, 2007

4 Questions and Answers


I was tagged by Works for Mom .....feel free to consider yourself tagged if you are lacking a post in the near future....

Meme #2 - 4 Questions & Answers

4 jobs you've had:
1- Babysitter
2- Data Entry operator
3- Special Education Teacher
4- Special Education Coordinator

4 movies I could watch over and over
1- Princess Bride
2. Steel Magnolias
3- A Christmas Story
4- When Harry Met Sally

4 tv shoes I watch
1- America's Next Top Model
2- Grey's Anatomy
3- The Bachelor
4- Desperate Housewives

4 places I've lived
1- Lawton, OK
2- Fairbanks, AK
3- Pleasanton, CA
4- Fort Leavenworth, KS

4 favorite foods
1- Pizza
2- Greek pasta salad I make
3- cheese
4- olives

4 favorite colors
1- Crimson
2- Cream
3- black
4- khaki

4 places I'd love to be right now
1- with husband
2- with husband
3- with husband
4- okay if I must say something different....then Lake Austin Spa and Resort

4 names I love but could/would not use for my children
1- after being a teacher, there were few I would use....these were some of the most usual
2- Sir
3- Princess
4- Slade

I found this picture while going through some old files on my computer. It was taken a couple of weeks before Mike left. We were in OH visiting his mom and dad and his sisters. We are down to 57 days.....whew hoo!

8 comments:

lisagh said...

57 days T! That's awesome... I'm so excited for you.

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

57 days and counting! I'm SO excited for you! This was fun to read. I wonder how many places or times you have moved already?? My favorite was your repeat of "with husband".

Thanks for playing T. Sorry for the tag and nag. :)

Libby said...

Princess Bride is a wonderful movie! ("Stop rhyming, and I mean it! Anybody want a peanut?")

57 days!! It feels like just two minutes ago that it was 90 days, I hope the time is passing quickly for you too.

tulipmom said...

That last photo is just precious. What an extra special holiday season this will be for all of you!

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

I have done this one before - its been a while though.

LOVE that pic!

Monogram Queen said...

OMG they look so little! Counting the days with you honey.
You actually knew a kid named Sir????
I know a Princess and a Precious *snort*

Unknown said...

The kids look so cute together. Yay! Down to 57 days!!

When Harry Met Sally and Steel Magnolias are two of my favorite movies too. I watch them waaaay too much.

Janet said...

Love the picture of the kids, too cute!

I love Steel Magnolias, too :-)

Wanna share your Greek pasta salad recipe?