Monday, October 08, 2007

Do you see what I see?


Do you see what I see?, originally uploaded by tommiea1.

Whew hoo!! My desk is cleaned off. Since it is in the office/playroom, a room that is closed off with French doors, it became a dumping ground. Anything that didn't have a home or I didn't have time to get to, ended up just thrown on it. So today is my House Blessing day.....I do ten minutes each of these chores: dusting, Swiffering, Swiffer mom the tiled areas, vacuuming, change the sheets, purge magazines. I would do one House Blessing and then spend fifteen minutes on my desk. I shredded alot of stuff, filed some stuff, and finally put things away.

Now how long will it stay this way??

If you click on the picture it will take you to Flickr to see the notes.

Happy Monday, y'all.

11 comments:

KatBliss said...

Wow. Looks great. Nice work! :)

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

wow. beautiful!

k e r r y said...

now that is what I call an organized and clean desk! Makes me want to clean mine!!

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Are you a fly lady? Same concept - 10 mins a day plus a "concentrate" area each week.

Jennifer said...

Could you come over and organize my house?

Libby said...

Can I be next after Jennifer? It looks wonderfully organized and under control.

I loved the notes, what an interesting story behind the lamp.

Unknown said...

I love to have my desk organized too! I hate doing it, but it's good when I keep up. So many papers, so little time!

The lamp is made by prisoners? Wow!

It looks great-- good for you for getting it done. :)

Unknown said...

LOVE the desk! It looks like a good quality solid wood one!!

And sheesh, it's clean to boot! Beautiful!

tommie said...

katbliss...thank you, thank you very much.

worksformom-Makes me want to keep it that way!

kerry-did you clean yours?

cheeky-yes, I am a flybaby.

jennifer and libby- I would love to be a professional organizer.

lisa-I have several pieces from the "discipilary barracks" store from the prison in KS.

TKW- that was my original dining room table when I graduated from college. It has moved from OK-AK-OK-CA-KS-to here. It has a crack in the top that swells or closes based on the humidity of where we live!! But I still hang on to it.

Monogram Queen said...

It looks great. I've got to get motivated and do it Friday so I have the week-end free for FUN!

tulipmom said...

I love old pieces of furniture that have had multiple uses over the years.

This photo looks like it came right out of the pages of Real Simple.