Thursday, February 08, 2007

Way back Wednesday....kind of.....a day late

Okay, the Kept Woman is on vacation so I am doing my own version of Way Back Wed. I know I am a day late and probably a dollar short. But I have time to blog on Thursday while I watch Grey's Anatomy and Men in Trees.

Tuesday Update started when Will was born. After getting the hang of a newborn, I started to email friends and family on Tuesdays with pics of the little man. Just imagine getting a Christmas-like letter ONCE a week! I finally joined the world of blogging, so here we are.

I don't have a scanner, but I do have pics on my computer from June of 2003....so to kind of bring in the old Tuesday updates....my own Way Back Wednesday.
This is from Will's 8 week well baby check. It was amazing how fat he had gotten. He was so scrawny when he was born. Mike is so great at making all the appointments even if it meant coming in uniform. Looking at this picture it is hard to believe that little baby is going to be 4 in a few months!
so, act like it is Wednesday, just so I can say.....
happy Wednesday y'all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a Sweet Daddy and Baby !