Monday, February 26, 2007

Hurry up and Wait.....

Still waiting for Husband to get home......He called last night (Sun) around 9:45. He was finally in Kuwait. At least he is out of Baghdad and on the way here. I finished up most of the things I needed to do. I do need to run by Target and get a couple more things.


Neighbor S offered to have Livi over to play with her little girl. I decided to go get a pedicure during that time. I would post a pic of my oh so cutie patootie toes, but I can't find my memory card....oh well, maybe I'll add it later.


I got some Weed and Feed for Mike to do while he is home. I do have to admit his Honey Do list is getting a bit long. I know he will want tp relax. His most recent letter he said that he "wanted to get started on it....you never realize how much you miss the mundane like cooking and honey do's when you don't HAVE to do them" ....


Well, I have a list.....weed and feed, change filters, hang the rest of that thing in the garage just to name a few.


I am so excited, I don't know that I will be able to sleep tonight!


just one more thing:

Guess who Mike saw at the mess hall....oops, dining facility?

No comments: