1. Will-Of course my favorite W of all time. This is actually in Will's Tuesdays with Will book . He is nine months old here. It is still one of my favorite shots of him!
2. Wreath-I pretty much always have a wreath on the door. Now there is one with multicolored eucalyptus one.
3. Warm- I like my coffee luke warm, not quite cold...but warm. My new flavor is chocolate mint. yummi-licious!
4. Water- I go to sleep to a playlist on my Ipod called Nature sounds...it is like mellow orchestra music mixed in with rain.
5. more Water- I took this with the kids' camera...driving down the road. Well, I wasn't really driving. I was stopped, waiting for traffic so I could turn. Love the water droplets on the window!
6. West-This is the farthest western state I have lived. I LOVE the seasons here so far.
7. Write- I have never kept up with a written paper journal. But I enjoy blogging so much. I started this blog when Husband was deployed. He has been back from a 15 month deployment almost a year....and I am still at it.
8. Wheat- I could eat frosted mini wheats cereal for breakfast most days!
9. Whoo Hoo! When I saw this sign coming home from the commissary, I pulled in to fill up, even though I had half a tank. You know I was saying "whoo hoo!!"
10. whimsical- I try add a little whimsical piece in each room of my home. Kind of a little funky in each room.
11. Wipe- I wipe down my sink with Windex (another reminder of My Big Fat Greek Wedding!) every night....I love me some shiny sink.
12. Wild- I don't think I was ever the wild child....nope, not me!
13. Wake - One child or the other wakes up every single solitary night. While I don't want to rush these preschool years....I am was HONKIN' excited for those lazy sleeping teen years! But I think that might be one of the only thing I like about those years...so I am not rushing it!