1. I went to another scrapbook thingy....again, in an effort to catch up on Livi's scrapbook. I can finally say she is finally past week 35! Seeing all the creativity in that room was really inspiring. Annie and her mom hosted a three day workshop for a fundraiser for multiple sclerosis. With a little more than 20 people in attendance, they were able to raise $1500!
2. Many of the women spent the night at the hotel...I did not. I am a home girl! Driving at midnight in this town was wierd or is it weird? Either way, kind of scared me who was out that late.
3. I did get to sleep in today. I love me some sleepin' in ......then waking up to the smell of peppermint coffee.
4. I showed the kids how to make a turkey by tracing their hand. Will took a picture of his to put in Husband's digital frame! I was going to tell him to make sure he zoomed in...he had already done it. I am very impressed with how good he is getting with the camera!
5. It was thirty seven degrees when I woke up.....BUT it didn't snow. The kids were so looking forward to snow....oh well, I am sure it will be here all too soon.
6. Finally, I was given award from AVT Coach. I am supposed to list six things that make me happy...
*a clean house
*the "to be ironed" pile..when it is all done
*cheap gas prices
*and finally, a good jammie day!
Happy weekend, y'all, I do hope something, anything made you happy. If so, what was it??