Friday fill in courtesy of the talented Janet
1. My blueprint for success includes hard work and believing in yourself.
2. Goumas hand dipped chocolates was the last candy I ate. Yes, just a little bite of heaven.
3. The best facial moisturizer I've ever used is Bobbi Brown protective face lotion with SPF15.
4. Blogging can be good therapy.
5. I'd like to tell you about how Tuesday Update got its name.
6. This is a hard one....I would say organization or my ability to adapt to most anything is my strongest characteristic.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to putting together my stuff to go to a scrapbook thingy, tomorrow my plans include finally finishing Saturdays with Olivia (her weekly scrapbook from birth to first birthday and Sunday, I want to celebrating Husband's birthday.....Yes, he is celebrating a day late since I will be at the scrap thingy all day tomorrow, totally his idea! He's great like that.....it also may be because this is what pulled into our driveway this afternoon! Happy Birthday Husband, you so deserve it I love you!