1. The last band I saw live was ....oh man, I think it has to be a concert in Alaska...can't even remember who it was. I do know I almost got into a fight because some girl kept swishing her hair in my face. (I use the word fight loosely...I just exchanged mean glares.)
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is ...watching parades, of course the food, and scouring the ads to see if it is worth it to get up way before the a$$ crack of dawn for some good sales!. (if you don't celebrate thanksgiving, insert your favorite holiday)
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is about half way done....the kids, husband, and that is it.
4. Thoughts of my little boy fill my head. Late this afternoon he told me his belly was hurting, "Oh, mommy, it hurts real bad. " We just so happen to be by the bathroom downstairs. We had just enough time to turn towards the toilet when ...well, use your imagination. Just want it noted I am so thankful we were in the bathroom. That would have been disgusting to clean up!
5. I wish I could wear wide leg pants. But when you are barely 5'3"...those pants just aren't your friend.
6. Bagpipes ....love love love the sound of them.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hoping Will is done with the barfing, tomorrow my plans include bringing the portable TV/DVD player up to his room to baby him all day and Sunday, I want to take a guess.....sleep in!
Happy weekend y'all....oh yeah, no snow accumulation, but it was chilly all day!