In keeping with the ABC theme, I give you the letter X.....
1. X-ray- I turned the magic age to have to go have my "girls" x-rayed... poked, prodded, stretched and squished. Yeah me!
2. XM Radio- Both Husband and I received an XM radio a few years ago. With the Ipod now, we never renewed the subscription.....besides who am I kidding? The kids are usually watching a movie if we are on a long trip!
3. X- Kind of reaching here, X is the 24th letter.....when I was 24 years old, I was teaching in big Ltown, America. It was my first year to teach there. I loved it, even if it was junior high!
4. Xerox- is that what those copied papers were when I was in elementary school (late 70's)...you know, they smelled GOOD and were cool to the touch! Oh yeah, fond memories....or does that mean most of first grade I was high off copy fumes?? Makes me wonder??
Now for the rest, I am having to use "ex-" I even consulted my dictionary...there are only TWO pages of X definitions in the whole dictionary. I don't even take xanax, so I couldn't even use that one.
5. exact- I know pretty much the exact location of any item in my pantry, because you know they are in properly labeled baskets by theme.
6. example- I am not creative, but I can copy an example I see of pretty much anything....a flower container garden, a scrapbook page, a room in a magazine.
7. exceptional- I like to think I am an exceptional cook...bread baker -definitely not....but pretty much anything else.
8. expert- I can pretty much organize anything....does that make me an expert or just anal? I prefer expert, I call it like I see it!
9. explore- I am finally learning my way around town to my favorite places....so now I am ready to explore shortcuts and fun little places.
10. extra- ALWAYS buy extra toilet paper.....Never running out of toilet paper is just a little "I love you enough to have paper to wipe your hiney."
11. extraordinary- I believe I live an extraordinary life....extra ordinary....I am just a stay at home mom with two preschool age kids and a wonderful husband who just so happens to be in the military. We survived a deployment.....but so many other wives. I find that to be extraordinary.
12. excited- I am very excited for the holidays...from Thanksgiving to Christmas! I love this time of year.
13. expressive- I think the kids have the most expressive faces...
Livi can make her cheeks, forehead, and eyebrows do those same moves as Will's....in this pic, a duck had lunged at her at the duck pond. Rather than the normal mom reaction, I had to capture the Kodak moment. Trust me, no ducks or child was harmed in the process!