2. view- from my perspective
3. vacuum cleaner- Love love love mine...I have the purple Dyson. I like to think I am an extremely clean neat person. But every time I dump that thing, I am so grossed out!
4. vague-If I don't want to deal with confrontation, I give a vague answer....can you say passive aggressive?
5. Valdez, Alaska-one of the many gorgeous places we have been to in Alaska.
6. valet-If we go out to eat at a restaurant and they have valet parking, I am so using it. Most likely I wore some pointy toed witch boots and my feet will hurt before we leave! I will look cute, but my feet will hurt!
7. valentine-I like to take creative desserts to the kids' school parties. I made pink heart shaped rice krispie treats for Valentines day last year.
8. vanilla-I have a huge bottle of Mexican vanilla that I have lugged from Oklahoma to California to Kansas to Texas and finally to Kentucky! The packers won't pack it and I love it enough to pack in the few kitchen essentials that go in the cars with us! It is almost empty...I wonder if I know anyone going to Mexico soon.
9. Vitamin-I take a vitamin every day. I am a good girl like that!
10. vegetables-I eat vegetables every day...see #9. Also, the kids do too.
11. Vidalia-I had a penpal when I lived in Alaska. She was from GA. She sent me Vidalia onions because I couldn't find them when we lived there! (this was in 1998)
12. verbose-I was a very verbose child. Livi is too.....guess she learned by example.
13. vocal- I was kicked out of vocal music in junior high. She said I talked too much (No, what she said was "I cannot offer Tommie the structured environment she needs in order to succeed.")...WTH?? I used to have the class change paper that said that. I think that meant I talked too much.....see #12.