Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday FIll In.....

Friday fill in courtesy of the talented Janet


1. Right now, I'm feeling tired, it has been a wet rainy day all day.

2. Snuggled in bed is where I want to be.

3. How does one keep the house clean with an upstairs and downstairs? I am still struggling with this three months later.

4. My calendar and control journal keeps me on track.

5. Please don't burp at the table....what is with five year old boys and burping?.

6. My kids, my family, my home fills me with joy.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to pizza with the family, tomorrow my plans include carving pumpkins, toasting pumpkin seeds, drinking hot cocoa and Sunday, I want to sleep in of course!

7 comments:

CJ said...

If you ever figure out why five year old boys burp you'll make a fortune!

Mine are here.

Have a good weekend.

cjh

Janet said...

What's a control journal?

Lovely picture! Makes me want to curl up in bed under the covers :-)

CC said...

As much as I'd like a house with a second bathroom, the idea of cleaning more just sounds awful!

Laski said...

Yesterday. Wet and rainy. I'm missing summer already.

BTW, we are sticking it out here for a little longer. You don't even want to hear where they wanted to send him.

*gulp*

BUT, you know you aren't THAT far away :)

carmilevy said...

If you figure out the upstairs/downstairs thing, please let me know. I'm still working on it: having a house full of kids and a dog doesn't seem to help matters!

I liked your plans for Saturday...hope everything worked out. Cocoa sounds really good right about now. Off I go to fire up the kettle.

Unknown said...

It seems like the upstairs gets squared away and then downstairs needs tidying. Don't even get me started on the basement!

Did you make pepitas this weekend? That sounds wonderful.

Anonymous said...

I love your photos! I'm so sorry it's raining! Bleck. It's been nice here (think 'fort carson next, please!')

We have a basement, a main floor and an upstairs. It's never clean all at once. I do one floor at a time. Except for company, we don't really use the main floor, so I don't do that as much.

What I never get is how people get their vaccuuming done with their dog. Rose hates the sound - just hates it.