Tuesday, October 28, 2008

a day in the life


upper left- Totally loving my hair now. I have been letting it grow out since we found out we were moving here. I whacked it off when we moved to Texas. I didn't want to be pulling it up in a pony tail every day! I have an appointment with a girl here that a friend in TX recommended. She used to live here. I love it that I can get pointers from almost any military post ....someone or another has been there before!

upper right- The sky was so blue today. Not a cloud in sight. This was taken through my windshield. I was quite surprised how it turned out!

lower left-The trees are finally peaking in all their fall glory. I haven't lived somewhere with seasons in so long. I am loving the cooler temps. We even turned on the fireplace!

lower right-I was in the old downtown part of my town today. I love all the old houses.

Happy Tuesday, ya'll

9 comments:

Janet said...

Happy Tuesday to you, too! Your hair looks awesome :-)

CC said...

That collage looks great!

Anonymous said...

Wish our leaves would turn like that ..so far only a fade!

Susie said...

Your hair looks great and those pics are awesome! Great job and Happy Tuesday to you! A day late of course!

tavolini said...

Great pics! I like having longer hair in the winter, it seems warmer. (except when I'm trying to dry it!)

Wendy said...

From what I can tell your hair is super cute! I need to go get mine done soon.

Joanna said...

Yeah to good hair!!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Now THAT's an inspiration board!

Corey~living and loving said...

Thank you for taking me along with you today. I enjoyed it very much. so pretty there. :)