Sunday, November 04, 2007

My orange month


My orange month, originally uploaded by tommiea1.

I just how to learned how to do this handy dandy little trick through Flickr so I thought I would put it to good use during this post-once-a-day thing.

Just some fun pics from October.

We didn't do the cookies today. I should have known the kids would have no clue about the time change. So needless to say Will woke up at 5:30AM...I tried to get him to lay back down at least until the sun came up. But that wasn't happening.

You would think being up before dawn he might be a bit tired by the afternoon. I was waiting for a lull....the lull never came.

Oh well, we can make them tomorrow instead of making muffins.

happy Sunday

7 comments:

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

I'm ALWAYS waiting for a lull! :) That collage is awesome.

Desert Diva said...

Wow, I love your "orange" collage - great photos!

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Ahh yes.....kids take a while to adjust to time changes - well so do some adults (me!).

Monogram Queen said...

I am hoping the time change will work in my favor and she will go to bed a wee bit earlier and wake up the same time. She needs more sleep definitely. Little crab apple in the a.m. Love the pics!

Janet said...

great definition of October as orange :-)

Sorry about the time change and lack of cookies!

Unknown said...

I love using the post to blog feature from Flickr. I hear that it saves on space, which is at a premium at my domain.

I love the collage. Such pretty oranges. :-)

It's been 15 years and I'm still waiting for the lull! LOL Life is always busy and interesting with kids, isn't it? I wouldn't have it any other way!

Scoobers said...

I LOVE the flickr mosaic maker. It just makes your photos come together... literally and figuratively.

I like the orange October.