Friday, November 09, 2007

Friday fill in


1. Plans and schedules keep me sane.


2. I'm happy when things go according to my schedule .


3. The last thing I drank was diet Dr Pepper.


4. One of the most valuable things in my life is family.


5. I like spinach, sun dried tomatoes, feta, kalamata olives on my pizza.


6. Dear November, you are whacky....what is up with the 85 degrees today?


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to eating pizza with the kids and the neighbors, tomorrow my plans include craft fair and get Will a haircut, and Sunday, I want to sleep in and just veg.

3 comments:

Janet said...

vegging sounds good...have some fun this weekend :-)

Unknown said...

Your pizza sounds delicious! Is that what you had last night?

Enjoy your veg time. It is much-deserved! :)

Monogram Queen said...

I hope everything went exactly as you wished it to.
I ate garlic chicken pizza tonight on a wafer thin crispy crust. Ummmm it was sooooo good!