Monday, November 26, 2007

Manic Monday....and oh how it has been one


You can find my meme Manic Monday here, each and every Monday.

Which personality trait has gotten you into the most trouble? probably being so talkative.....I got kicked out of a music class in high school because and I quote "I cannot offer Tommie the structure she needs in order to be successful in my class." LOL Whatever! It was a time to catch up with my friends! Or at least it was for a few weeks.


If you had to gain 10 pounds what would you eat to gain the weight? cheese and crackers with a glass of wine



How is your private self different from your public self? Just thinking off head, sad to say I am probably crankier. Because I am wearing the "I-can-do-this-deployment-thing" with a happy little mask, once I am settled in with close friends....then they see that I have worries as much as the next person. I just try to keep a positive face in front of the kids.

11 comments:

Krista said...

Being a former army wife, I am VERY excited for you! Cant wait to hear all about it!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

A cranky, talker who loves cheese and crackers. I like you Tommie. : )

23 days and counting?

Unknown said...

Nothing wrong with talking! :)

Wine, cheese and crackers sounds delicious! I'll take some now.

You can and you have done this deployment thing, Tommie. I know it hasn't been easy, but you are doing great AND it's almost over. Hurray! :)

Thanks for playing MM and I hope the rest of your week is great (and not so manic!)

Desert Diva said...

I'm sorry you had a bad Monday. You are one strong woman having "done the deployment thing" and being there for your children. It's almost time for a magical reunion!

Heather said...

Even though you might get cranky I admire your strength in this time that your husband has been gone. Yay for 23 days left!

Kellan said...

You would probably think that I'm a talker, but I'm not much of a talker - but all my kids are. I don't know how you do the "deployment thing" - You are my hero, really! Take care. Kellan

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

I am excited for you and seeing that ticker reminds me of my military spouse days.

I remember one year Hubs came home on Christmas eve! They had Santa ride on the sail of the sub. Teenage daughter was 3 and loved it.

Monogram Queen said...

Awww I love Cheeky's story! I couldn't be a military wife. No way. Uh uh. My hat is off to you!

tulipmom said...

Following along with your ticker everyday is so exciting. I can't even imagine how over the top you must be!

Libby said...

"I cannot offer Tommie the structure she needs..."

You know that's cracking me up over here, right? You are so darn organized about everything, I can't imagine you needing more structure!

Janet said...

If you are crankier, you have every right! It's tough raising the kids alone.