- Scott Kelby book: attempting to work my way through this.
- Surfside City: the Beach house we are taking the kids to in a couple of weeks.
- Shot at Love with Tila Tequila: <----guiltily raising my hand and admitting I watch it
- SLR- well, digital SLR....favorite birthday gift last year
- Shrimp and Grits: one of my all time favorite meals ever.
- Sooner born and Sooner bred, when I die, I'll be Sooner dead, Go Oklahoma, OKU
- Survived a 15 month deployment (but lost my sanity on a few of those days)
- Swiss Army watch was a gift from Husband when we got married.
- Summer: this summer (Which starts May 23 for us) will be hectic with a vacation, a move, living with my mom for three weeks, going to see the in-laws, buying a house, unpacking a house, painting a house, and finding a preschool....all before the end of July!
- Simplify: I am really trying to simplify my life.
- Second: My second grade teacher, Mrs. Odom, was one of my favorite teachers.
- Six: I graduated with six of my cousins. There were only 46 in the entire class!
- Senior: Finally Laski Gal from From the Cheap Seats asked to see our Senior Prom pics since it is prom season.......ask and you shall receive:
Next, why does it look like I am seven months pregnant? I promise I wasn't. I probably weighed all of a buck ten. One of my cousins was pregnant at our senior prom though!
I was the shortest girl in my class. I am barely 5'3". My date was the tallest guy in our class....at 6'4". ..... wouldn't you think that little streamer background would be taller??
Look at my mullet-sporting jock? Oh, young love... In fact my eyes are shut in my senior prom pic...I must have been dreaming about my man!
Finally, can you see the mongo ring on my forefinger. I spent hours dying waxed dental floss pink to wrap around the bottom since it would match my flowers! Yeah, lots of time spent color coordinating my flowers to the floss!
I dare you, no I double dog dare you to post your senior prom pics!