Tuesday, May 13, 2008

It's a sad sad day.....

(picture of Livi watching a movie Husband sent her from Iraq on her birthday....the only pic I could find of my laptop- taken October 16, 2007)


Yes, it is true....how sad for me. My little laptop has posted its last post, typed its last words, surfed for the last time. Yesterday I guess I worked it too hard putting music on my Ipod. The first time my laptop died.....so so sad! Last spring the monitor went out and had to be replaced. So I guess it has lived a full life. It is four years old. I kid you not, it is about one month past its extended warranty.


This morning it was pokey and slow, finally a little screen that didn't look very promising came on.




Depending how long I can tolerate the stinky dog toots, I will blog from the office. But, dang Josie can pass some gas that will make your toes curl! Maybe I will get some of all that stuff I mentioned yesterday done now.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

There's nothing worse than having to acclimate to a new computer...it's up there with finding a new hairdresser or OB/GYN...(sigh) I feel your pain.

Anonymous said...

UGH! Another loss. I am so sorry. This is a time when those little things can mean so much. I think we have to just assume that, like a new fabulous computer, you on your way to a new fabulous life! :)

So...no posts from the beach??

Libby said...

The loss of a laptop must be very hard on a faithful blogger such as yourself, Tommie. Are you going to replace it post-haste?

Monogram Queen said...

RIP little laptop!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Ha! Your dog's expression is all like 'What? Who me?'. I love it.

Condolences on the laptop - that is a total inconvenienc! But I guess this means your stimulus check is now spoken for, right? :)

Kellan said...

Cute pictures are your darlings! I'm sorry about the laptop - maybe you can GET A NEW ONE - WOO HOO! I have a desktop in my bedroom I use to print everything and I hate using it - I love my laptop. I hope you get to get a new one soon. Take care - Kellan

Wendy said...

I'm still getting used to my laptop I got when I moved back to IN...It's a love hate relationship.