Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday fill in


some storm, originally uploaded by tommiea1.

Friday fill in courtesy of the wonderful Janet

1. When I fell in love, I fell fast!
2. It is February when the flowers bloom and it heats up outside here in Texas!
3. Oh no! The internet connection is down, I might get the ironing done finally.
4. Any fluff reality show (my new fav is the one with Tila Tequila) is the craziest tv show ever.
5. Cheese and crackers make a great meal!
6. I hope we are in KY long enough to plant a garden.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to pizza with the family and watching the storm, tomorrow my plans include a date with Will and Sunday, I want to sleep in!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really good answers. Isn't sleeping in the best? Have fun on your date.

gina said...

fun answers.

i'd say cheese and tomatoes- i LOVE tomatoes, mozzerella and basil salad!!

tulipmom said...

Our internet was down all day Wednesday ..... amazing what I got done :)

Have a great time on your date!

Janet said...

Man, that is some wicked storm shot!!! WOW!

Anonymous said...

Hurray a date with Will! I bet that will be so very fun. Is hubby having one with Livi? Great great great idea.

As always, I love the photo.

tommie said...

janet-all it did was lightening a bit...the big storm was about 45 min from here. But the sky was so scary. I made the kids get off the metal tricycles because I was paranoid. Husband loves to sit on the back porch and watch storms. He had the kids out there watching it. It blew over in about two hours!

I grew up in OK, the middle of tornado alley. It 'felt' like tornado weather: Kind of a weird sticky windy, then super calm, kind of weather.

tommie said...

Claudia-Yes he is. I figure if the mom on Jon & Kate + 8 can do it, so can we. This is the first one.

Unknown said...

I hope you were able to sleep in today, Tommie. :)