Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Snow Day....or should be called Ice Day

Will didn't have school again today. This is what we woke up to.....lots of ice. It continued to sleet most of the day. Finally around lunch time I bundled the kids up and ventured outside. Yep, the rare pic of me. The snowsuit Liv has on is the one Will wore last winter, which reminded me of this next picture.

These were taken in Leavenworth last year. The snowsuit Will has on is the one Livi is wearing today. Who knew it would come in handy here! This sled is stored up in the attic. I seriously don't think we will get any snow, but I still am hanging onto it.
The rare pic of me......
Finally, this is what Will was doing while I was on the phone with Mike. We were having Nutella and graham crackers for a snack. Apparently I didn't make him enough. Heck, I would love it if he could get his own snacks. Yep, he is still in his jammies! Remember it was a snow day....oops ice day!





























No comments: