Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Me: A-Z

it's me -- from A to Z

Saw this on another blog...thought I'd give it a try:

The letter A
What annoys you? Clutter

The letter B
Who is your best friend? the husband, of course!

The letter C
What is your favorite candy? Payday or those peppermint patties with chocolate...brain toot here, I can't think of what they are called.

The letter D
Do you daydream? I am sure I do.

The letter E
Have you ever been in the emergency room? With Livi, the fourth of July weekend last summer.

The letter F
Do you use flyswatters? Yes, if I see a fly.

The letter G
Do you chew gum? No, hurts my jaw.

The letter H
Your height. 5'3"

The letter I
Have you ever ice skated? Yes, when we lived in Fairbanks. We had a hail and farewell there. It might have even been our hail.

Do you play an instrument? the clarinet

The letter J
What's your favorite jelly bean? None, they get stuck in my teeth.

The letter K
Where did you have kindergarten? big Cache America with Mrs. Murray, my favorite teacher!!

The letter L
Are you laid back? Not really, I like my controlled little environment!

The letter M
Do you like mangos? I like them, but don't buy them often enough.

The letter N
Do you have a nickname? just what my name is shortened to

The letter O
What's your one wish? husband to come home

The letter P
What one fear are you most paranoid about? husband not coming home

The letter Q
Are you quick to judge people? Probably yes. But I'm trying to do better and keep an open mind.

The letter R
Do you watch reality tv? Well, in the last week I've watched Beauty & the Geek, the Apprentice premiere, and tonight I think the Real Housewives of Orange County....

The letter S
What's your favorite season? Fall

The letter T
What time did you wake up? 5:45 am

The letter U
Are you wearing underwear? Yes

The letter V
What's the worst veggie? brussel sprouts

The letter W
Worst habit. surfing the web, blogs, or refreshing my e-mail over and over again when I should be folding laundry. Like, right now.

The letter X
Have you ever had an x-ray? dental ones

The letter Y
What year were you born in? 1968

The letter Z
What's your favorite zoo animal? It's a toss up between the elephants and the monkeys.

No comments: