Monday, February 16, 2009

Manic Monday



Of all your favorite foods, which one would you find the most difficult to give up for the rest of your life? Definitely carbs....bread and pasta. I could NEVER do an Adkins diet.


Which month of the year do you thing best describes your personality? Before a few years ago, I would have definitely said some perky month. I think my personality is starting to mellow.

If you could be a contestant on any game show, past or present, which show would you pick? oooh, good question........Cash Cab


Fleur-de-Lisa hosts the original Manic Monday here


No muffins today. I had a sick little boy on my hands. We don't want to be infecting the neighborhood!

7 comments:

IamDerby said...

Oh Cash Cab!!! I love that show!

Monogram Queen said...

Definitely October, cool, crisp and to-the-point!

Press Your Luck! The whammies cracked me up!

Janet said...

I hope Will feels better soon!

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

I hope Will isn't too sick and that he recovers quickly.

Cash Cab is so much fun to watch but I seriously doubt I'd win unless my husband was answering the questions. lol!

kari and kijsa said...

Thank you so much for your sweet and encouraging words!! we have survived the ice storm, and finally have internet to go out visiting in blogland!! glad it didn't hit quite as hard near Louisville!
blessings,
kari & kijsa

tavolini said...

I love cash cab!! I think I would end up going double or nothing and losing it all, though :/

Pasta and bread are about the best foods in the world, I concur!

Unknown said...

I'm with you- give me my carbs!

Cash Cab always cracks me up. Didn't I see Anne Curry from the Today show do a story on it once?