Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday fill in

Courtesy of the wonderful Janet

1. The last compliment I got was from Husband, he said thanks for picking a good dinner. (I picked it up from Papa Murphy's!)

2. I’m reading my new Real Simple magazine.

3. I woke up today and thought "I better do yoga here since I won't have time to go to aerobics before the Princess's doctor appointment. "

4. Why does the laundry pile never seem to get smaller?


cheers, originally uploaded by tommiea1.

5. The last thing I ate was garlic chicken pizza and a nice frosty beverage for dinner. (I am normally a wine drinker, but I did learn to love me some Molson Canadian on our drive through Canada ...... )

6. January… has been a lesson in becoming a family again.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to vegging with the family, tomorrow my plans include rearranging the Princess's bedroom and Sunday, I want to make a white chicken chili!

5 comments:

Janet said...

that beer looks mighty fine! Thanks for playing :-)

Libby said...

White chicken chili, yum!

So, if you ever figure out the answer to #4 would you let me know? Our laundry pile seems to defy the laws of physics too- after doing laundry there should be less of it, no? But that's never the case!

tulipmom said...

That's the only thing about living in a nudist colony that really appeals to me ... :)

tommie said...

tulipmom- I am assuming you mean the laundry pile....

Monogram Queen said...

this deli near us named Groucho's makes a great white chicken chili!