Thursday, March 26, 2009

Photostory Friday: Monkey Feet

We have had so much fun with a silly little sock monkey. When I signed up for this visit last spring, I just thought it would be fun for the kids. But it has been so awesome to see the smiles on people's faces when they see him. Everyone is happy to see a monkey, many have stories of monkeys they have owned previously.


After the kids came in from bouncing on the trampoline, the sat on the mat outside the door to get their feet wiped off. It had been raining and misting all day. Their feet were a little damp, bits of grass clinging to their toes. As the kids plopped down, Will stuck Monkey's feet right up there too! I couldn't help but laugh. What it is about this little sock Monkey that brings so much laughter?

PS, if you have not kept up with the little Monkey, here is his blog: Monkey Me, Monkey You

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek

11 comments:

Tink *~*~* said...

I had a moose like that once. He went to Belize and Cozumel and New York with me!

TGIF!
Tink *~*~*
Fort Myers Beach Moon

Chris said...

What a terrific experience for everyone!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Cute picture of monkey feet. I checked out your other posts abt the monkey and will have to drop in on his blog.

Monogram Queen said...

How fun that something like the sock monkey can spread so much joy around. I'm seriously thinking of going out and buying one myself!

Janet said...

it's the name: Monkey! It's fun to say and cute!

Michelle said...

Sock monkeys are the kookiest looking stuffed animal, but I think that is part of it's charm. If we didn't have one as a kid, we had a friend that had one! They bring back memories.

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

That really is a cute idea and I love that shot, it's so FUN!

CC said...

I love the picture and the description. What a great journal entry to look at again one day with the kids!!!

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Fabulous capture!

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

I love sock monkeys! I gave small ones as gifts last Christmas in the boxes I made for our families. What a fun idea!

On a limb with Claudia said...

So cute! And look at those feet! The babies are going to be 6 feet tall!

Phew... I'll be able to talk to them! ;)