Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Fill In




And...here we go!

1. When I look to the left, I see Livi playing out in the snow....YES...SNOW....on Friday the 13th of March, like some big honkin' nightmare....thank GAWD it is all melted as I type at almost 11 PM.

2. The eat in kitchen has those big sliding glass doors that look at the backyard.....I love it since I can let the kids out to play while I prep dinner or pick up the kitchen is the room that has the best view in my home.

3. Let it work ....it if I am calling the kids "it"...I am all about raising them up right to be able to do things for themselves!!!

4. See #3....they do "chores" for a mere quarter.....(doesn't get much cheaper)...done dirt cheap!

5. Take care of oneself and one's family is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.

6. If you have any time, feel free do something nice for YOU.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to pizza with the family, tomorrow my plans include paint with the kids and Sunday, I want to ...uuugggghhh, sleep in, I really need to set a better goal for Sundays! Happy weekend, y'all. I am just honkin' happy the snow melted.

Friday fill in courtesy of the talented Janet...

6 comments:

Janet said...

I like your answer to #6!

Monica said...

As much as I complain about the rain, I would love a little snow here. My kids would be in heaven!

Anonymous said...

Wow, look at all that snow! I'm so very glad it melted. I hope this weekend is quiet and restful.

Whacha painting?

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Great shot of Livi in the snow and the eat in kitchen doors sound great!

Have a good weekend and Sundays are meant for sleeping! Enjoy!

Monogram Queen said...

Hope your week-end has been superlative tommie!

Unknown said...

That is just crazy about the snow!

I know what you mean about teaching the kids to do for themselves. I am really working on Ian's cooking right now. I've always had him in the kitchen but now he can take on more complex things and we're kicking it p a notch!