Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday Fill in



1. Oh, I am so tired of the achey sick sick running rampant in the house!

2. Embrace changes, big and little.

3. During Livi's ballet class, I sit with Will in the car. He plays a game on my Iphone, I catch up on my magazines.





4. It's dark on the way home from ballet; are you kidding me???

5. Right now I'd like to be right here, vegging on the sofa, with my laptop.






6. My new Iphone is my favorite gadget. Before December I would have said my camera.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to pizza with the family, tomorrow my plans include resting, I can't like being sick and Sunday, I want to my all time favorite, sleep in!

Friday fill in courtesy of the talented Janet...

6 comments:

IamDerby said...

That iphone looks very cool.

Monogram Queen said...

Will's eyes are so striking!

Unknown said...

oooh, that iPhone! :)

I hope everyone is feeling better.

tavolini said...

I hope everyone feels better soon! My goodness its dark out--I'm so ready for spring its ridiculous..

Janet said...

such a pretty phone!

Anonymous said...

gosh, those are dark scary skies. I know you grew up in Ok, but I'd probably start looking for a basement so I didn't have to see Oz