Monday, December 01, 2008

Manic Monday....




Manic Monday is hosted by the talented fleur-de-lisa
It's "Cyber Monday" today, the ceremonial kick-off of the holiday online shopping season in the United States. Do you do much online shopping, holiday or otherwise? I do quite a bit of shopping online. Not so much on clothes for me unless I know it is a tried and true size. But other things....absolutely!

Are you a Mac or a PC user? PC Why? The school district where I used to teach used them....after that, it has just been all I have ever used. Then I married Husband and he was a PC user.

What website do you spend more time on than you care to admit? Google Reader, so I can see which blogs I read are updated. Saves me so much time!


No muffin Monday today. It was a crazy hectic day. Kind of like our crazy hectic Christmas tree pics.

*Yes, Will is in googles...he wanted to see the bath toys under the water.

*Yes, Livi has a crazy piggie on the TOP of her head. She is still sucking on her hair.

*I had to crop the pic because of course Will was running around in his captain underpants! I can't be having nekid pics of my boy.

Happy Monday, y'all!

11 comments:

Brandt! said...

LOOOVE the picture!!!

Wendy said...

Love the goggles! Wonder if I could Jayke to wear some for a picture...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the crazy pic guys, that really cheered me up!

LUVU3
DH

Corey~living and loving said...

what a fun photo. LOL I spend too much time on google reader as well. :)

Unknown said...

I love Google Reader and I use the Preview add on feature for Firefox so I can comment right from the reader.

I love that picture! Such hams. :)

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

they are howl-arious :)

I rarely shop for clothes online...they never fit me well.... but books and CDs, all the time!!!!

and i could not stop chuckling imagining Will with his thistle-hair!!! I remember that photo of him that you had put up here sometime back....it was a hoot!!!!! :)

Janet said...

That picture, those crazy kids!!! Thanks for the smile :-)

gina said...

Love the pic! :)


I use a PC - we like Dell.


Although , I am eyeing the new Blackberry STORM for Christmas- maybe, if I think I can handle learning to use it. ;)


I shopped yesterday and two of my purchases are still being processed. :( Too many server overloads for my likng. I do love me some Etsy though.


I got Shaye to stop sucking on her hair by always putting the front and sides up in a pony and bow- cute look, but now she sucks on the neck or wrists of her shirt...no less gross!

Monogram Queen said...

Funny and fun! Your kids always make me smile Tommie!

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a tree!! Well done. I'm so very impressed and everyone looks happy when it's done <--that's the real trick!

Poor Livi and her thumb/hair sucking issues. I wonder what she could replace it with. Let's hope not food or cigs....

Ashlee and Carey said...

Um, Will is wearing "googles or goggles"? Tee hee hee!!! I love your tree! It is beautiful!