1. Snow is what the kids are looking forward to the most.
2. I'm looking forward to watching the laugh and play on the sled. This small hill is the first time the kids rode their cute little LL Bean sled. They were barely one and two at the time. They would go down this tiny slope time and time again! We have lugged that sled from KS to TX to here....hopefully we can use it again finally!
3. Husband is the best husband ever! He picked up Papa Murphy's on his way home from work. I love me some Papa Murphy's pizza!
4. One of my favorite old tv shows is so many come to mind: Brady Bunch, Welcome Back Kotter, Dynasty, Love Boat....should I go on??.
5. I'm done with my Christmas shopping. I do need to find some ornaments...but I have to go into Louisville to get those.
6. The most enjoyable thing around the holidays is being with family.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Papa Murphy's chicken and veggie pizza, tomorrow my plans include finding those ornaments (we'll probably make it a girl day) and Sunday, I want to see the kids perform the songs they have been practicing at school!