Friday, December 14, 2007

Friday fill in

Courtesy of the Janet.

1. Away in a manger, no room for an electric blanket.

2. Dashing through the snow, in an outhouse on skis. **I have been to Outhouse races in Alaska, quite the sight to see.**

3. Hark! The herald angels give me peace.

4. It's coming on Christmas and I am so excited.

5. When I was small I believed in Santa Claus, though I knew he was really scary.

6. That Christmas magic's brought this tale to be able to bring Husband home before the holidays.



my pointy witch boots, originally uploaded by tommiea1.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the FINAL pizza night with the neighbors (we are getting a garlic chicken one), tomorrow my plans include finishing up laundry and cleaning and Sunday, I want to just veg and put my feet up....though not in these pointy witch boots!

9 comments:

Kellan said...

Hey - this was fun, Tommie! Hope you have a relaxing weekend. See you. Kellan

Wendy said...

Love your boots! One of the first things I did when I got home was go out and buy a new pair of boots with heels. It had been since before I had Jaykeb since I wore heels so I had to relearn how to walk in them. Now I live in them!

Have a nice weekend! Everyone loved my ornament!

tommie said...

those are like $200 boots I got at Ross for $30!!! I was so excited they had them in my size. I am barely 5'3" so they make a huge difference in whether or not I have to have my pants hemmed!

Desert Diva said...

Hey, I like your "pointy witch boots!" Great photo with the fireplace in the background!

Kellan said...

Hey Tommie - have a great weekend. See you later. Kellan

Unknown said...

An outhouse on skis? Now that would be interesting!

Love your boots! I like wearing mine and making myself really, really tall.

Have a wonderful weekend.

MBKimmy said...

lead here from Wendy looking forward to reading your blog!

Scoobers said...

So excited for you and husband's reunion. What a great Christmas gift :) Enjoy your day off and feet up!

Janet said...

LOVE those pointy witch boots!