Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Thursday 13....number five


Thirteen random questions and answers...

ARCHAEOLOGY: the study of material remains
Q. What's the oldest article of clothing you still wear?
A. an olive green wool sweater from Banana Republic...I bought it when I was in college way back when.

Q. What's the oldest article of clothing you won't get rid of?
A. a baby dress my mom made for me
Q. When was the house/building you live in built?
A. 2006
Q. What in your fridge needs to be thrown out?
A. Nothing, tomorrow is trash day so I cleaned it all out.
BIBLIOLOGY: the study of publication
Q. What are you reading?
A. The lastest Real Simple magazine
Q. Do you have a favorite quote?
A. Reach for the moon, if you miss, you will land among the stars.
Q. What's the most recent music you purchased?
A. Back in Black ringtone
PHYSIOLOGY: the study of physical function
Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
A. right.
Q. Do you like your smile?
A. Yes
Q. What's your best feature?
A. clear skin
Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A. an ovary
Q. Which of your five senses do you think is keenest?
A. smell, comes from smelling stinky diapers.
AXIOLOGY: the study of the nature of values and value judgments
Q. Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000?
A. Would pictures be taken?? then no...
Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
A. who's first?

10 comments:

Crimson Wife said...

I've got a sweater my aunt gave me in 5th grade that I still occasionally wear. The color is totally out of fashion (bright magenta) but it flatters my skin tone and the sweater is very warm.

Thanks for sharing!

L^2 said...

Great questions! I still have at least a shirt or two from my Jr. High days - almost 15 years ago. :-)

Anonymous said...

Love your sense of humor! :) Happy TT

Anonymous said...

Great T13 !

Anonymous said...

Very cool!

Monogram Queen said...

VERY interesting and I got to know a little more about tommiea :)

Movin Mom said...

yes....very interesting. so your right handed?????


hahaha just kidding. I do like these get to know you things.

Anonymous said...

These are fun.

My brain said splinter about anything taken from my body. I guess I wasn't thinking big enough :)

Addy said...

Dude. Could you come clean my fridge? Pretty please?

k e r r y said...

I would totally run nakes for $100K!