Friday, May 08, 2009

Friday Fill In





And...here we go!


1. Apples are to oranges as laundry is to cleaning.

2. So happy it is the weekend and that's all I have to say about that.

3. I think I hear the quiet house, kids are sleeping.

4. You're a grand ol' flag. (Will is learning this for his preschool pre-K graduation.)

5. Do what you want to do, but have fun while you are doing it....it was raining cats and dogs today. This is the street in front of our home....when it rains, get your raincoat and boots.....Then go have some fun!

6. The kids were dragging every tw0 and four wheeled toy out of the garage and behind him was a Radio Flyer wagon; in the wagon was a bucket filled with bottles of bubbles and sidewalk chalk.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Livi's ballet recital, tomorrow my plans include grocery shopping and Sunday, I want to have my favorite meal for Mother's Day!


Friday fill in courtesy of the talented Janet...

2 comments:

Janet said...

I used to love to play in the rain when I was a kid :-)

On a limb with Claudia said...

How was the ballet recital? Gosh, she's so very cute! I love the tutu! how was your favorite meal? I hope they treated you very very well!