In keeping with my ABC theme for Thursday 13 in 2008....the letter L
- lady bug: I have a lady bug made out of a training helmet.
- lights: I love to sit under these lights on the porch.
- Lone Star: I have a Lone star glass window on our front door. It wasn't on the house when we looked at it. But others in the neighborhood had it....I asked the builder for one, and he changed it out!
- Livi- My favorite L of all time.
- Look what I won: Melody of Pennies in my Pocket hosted a $25 give away from Jennifer of Little Piddles. I got Livi some hair bling bling. Very cute! I would totally shop there again.
- List: I am a list maker by nature.
- Lived: I have lived in Oklahoma, South Carolina, Alaska, Kansas, California, and Texas.
- Listen: Some of the best advice a seasoned military wife told me when I first got married: Learn to listen when meeting new people. Listen quietly, intently, and kindly. You will make friends every time. It has honestly worked. I have made at least one lifelong friend at every duty station.
- lamp: I have lamp made by the same prisoners that made the scrolly iron work: Tuesday Update: Thursday 13.....#29....the letter I
- lotion: I have to use an unscented lotion or I sneeze all day!
- long: I got the cutest long knee length shorts at Gap today.
- lucky: I was lucky to find Husband as I swore I would NEVER marry a soldier!
- label: I will label any and everything!
ladybug, Lone Star door, lights, and Livi