Monday, March 03, 2008

Manic Monday



You find that your best friend has stolen money to pay for medical treatment for a seriously ill relative. What would you do?
It doesn't say if they stole the money from me or from their job.....From me, I think it would show you that that person really wasn't a friend.

What three things you regret not learning to do?
1. learning to speak another language (besides Dora...you know I have that one down pat!)
2. learning to give people more than one chance.
3. learning to keep my opinions to myself.

what is up with the freaky Texas weather? This was taken a couple of weeks ago...but it easily could have been all day today. This morning on the drive to the kids' preschool, it was raining so hard I considered pulling over! It was so loud. It is also a high of 43 degrees. Some of my flowers froze....oh well! It was nice while it lasted.

Happy Monday, y'all!

15 comments:

Gabriel said...

Nice post. I liked your #2 and #3 answers to the last question.

Happy MM!

My post: Manic Monday #07

Unknown said...

Interesting manic monday.

Sorry about your weather.

You can find my answers ::here::

Have a great week!

Desert Diva said...

I'm with you on the answer to #1.

The weather turned here also - when I was in the grocery store last night. When I went in it was relatively nice, and when I came out the temperature had dropped several degrees and the wind was blowing.

Have a great week!

Unknown said...

I never even thought of the friend stealing money from me. It's not something I'd think of a friend ever doing.

I'm cracking up at the Dora reference.

nene P said...

We were at 70 yesterday am and sleet this morning. Son 1 in Frisco said its sleeting there too! hmmm Dallas with sleet, not good.
Sorry about the flowers. I have given up on flowers until at least May 1.

Sorry I dont know the Dora language or any other language for that matter.

Janet said...

Beautiful sky, tho!

Kellan said...

We didn't get much of the rain, but I saw on the news that it is snowing all up in north Texas and it was SO windy here today I thought the roof was going to blow off - REALLY! It was weird today! I hope we are in for a good summer - not like last summer!

Have a good Tuesday Tommie - see you later. Kellan

Anonymous said...

I am learning to keep my opinioins to myself too just lately.

Anonymous said...

Great answers! Nice shot also!

Joanna said...

Sorry about the flowers freezing.

jennwa said...

What a pretty sky. It has been warm here to but tomorrow I think it is suppose to get cold again. Bye spring flowers.

Laski said...

Oh, I'm with you on the three things . . . I'm thinking you have plenty of time for all of 'em. I'm still determined to learn, and I mean really, really learn, a foreign language AND play the piano . . .

It was 70 here in OH yesterday (southeastern). What a tease. It is in the 40s now . . .

Melissa said...

Great awnsers! I wish I could learn a second language...I am still trying to get english down

Anonymous said...

We got dumped on w/snow Fri into Sat but yesterday thru thurs. is in the mid 40's...down right springlike for us!
My 3 things?
1-not learning to speak Italian.
2-not finishing college.
3-having a C-section by choice for Mackenna.
Technically, I could still do the top 2 and just might...

Monogram Queen said...

Good post tommie. The weather is freaky deaky isn't it?