* Ordered cake....dinosaur theme please, he says so nicely way back in January.....I even got the cupcake cake and the dinosaurs roar!
2. Printed out chart for thank you notes....AND put them in my control journal!!!
5. Get helium tank for balloon to tie on favors....can say done...BUT only after cornering the Walmart employeeee...here is a hint....don't ask the household lady where the party supply stuff i s in a Super Walmart
11. Buy plastic ware and paper goods. ***though I still cannot find dinosaur napkins.....note to napkin printers....print dinosaur napkins and ship them to TX....some moms will buy them!
13. Buy cute dinosaur shirt for birthday boy.......as well as cute school shoes for Liv for the fall. Who can't buy 75% off Striderite shoes she can put on herself??? heck, if I lowered her clothes bar, she could do her morning routine herself!!
8. Buy sand for dinosaur dig activity.....did this, but the sand is wet, it totally will not sift....which is what we need to find the 'bones'...do you think it will dry out by Sat??
7. Track cookies ordered from foofoo cookie place to see if where they are.....these are delivered....and we even gave some to the neighbor kids moving....because we are on top on things like that....or I would like to think I am!!
8. Buy sand for dinosaur dig activity.....did this, but it is wet...can sand dry out in two day with 85% humidity???
4. Assemble thank you notes.....yeah still need to do this one!...so if you are holding your breath for a thank you note.....here is a hint....take a breath, we haven't even made them yet!
6. Assemble favors.
9. Drain water from the sand and water table.
10. Fill sand and water table with new sand and dinosaur bones.
12. Buy ice cream and pick up cake day of party.
Just a few more things to do!