Sunday, May 20, 2007

100 things about me for my 100th post

I didn't think I could come up with 100 things, so I decided to break it down into categories....hang on for the ride, I am sure this is going to be a long one.



10 things I do everyday:


1. I usually hit the snooze at least once.

2. I sleep with my cell phone under my pillow.

3. I set the alarm on my cell phone for 15 minutes after my alarm in case I turn it off instead of hit snooze.

4. I drink at least 1-2 cups of coffee with lots of creamer.

5. I lay out my clothes for the next day at night...down the earrings and undies.

6. I eat frosted mini wheats for breakfast more days that not.

7. I have to have a shiny sink before I go to bed.

8. I have a menu plan for each meal of the day.

9. I wear make up every day.

10. I get dressed but don't wear shoes in the house.



10 things "I have never":
11. I have never gotten a tattoo.

12. I never skipped school in high school.

13. I have never hitchhiked.

14. I have never gone skydiving.

15. I have never done illegal drugs.

16. I have never gone on a blind date.

17. I have never gone into labor on my own.

18. I have never given the kids ready made baby food.

19. I have never been to Germany.

20. I have never laid in a tanning bed.



10 things about my home:
21. I only have things in my home I absolutely love.

22. I will freecycle most anything I don't love.

23. My clothes are organized according to the color wheel.

24. I have lamps and artwork made by prisoners from the Federal prison in Leavenworth.
25. I have a big Texas star above my mantle.

26. I love my bathroom with the mongo tub.

27. I rarely have time to soak in it.

28. I don't soak in it because I am afraid I will fall asleep in there.

29. and drown because I fell asleep.

30. I want new bedroom furniture.





10 things about food:
31. I love sushi.

32. My husband cooks better than most restaurants we have gone to.

33. I do love a good wine.

34. I could eat cheese, crackers, and olives as a meal.

35. I love fish but like someone else to cook it.

36. I have mastered the grilling since Mike's been gone.

37. I can't wait for him to come home to take over the grilling.

38. I can't handle tequila.....see #55

39. I love Olive Garden's salad and bread sticks.

40. Ted's Esdondido (in OKC) is my favorite place to eat.....yummy quesadillas!!!


10 things I'm stressing over:
41. This deployment

42. How hot it is going to be this summer.

43. Finding a new lawn man...mine is moving.

44. Will's birthday party

45. Should I go back to work once the kids are in school.

46. Will I ever fit into my before baby clothes

47. trying not to cry in front of the kids when I read something sad in the paper

48. I just shouldn't read the paper.

49. this deployment...oh yeah, I already said that.

50. are my kids' car seats in correctly.


10 things about my childhood:

51. I have a large extended family....lots of cousins, aunts and uncles.

52. I went kindergarten through 12th grade in the same little podunk school.

52. My kindergarten teacher was my favorite teacher of all time.

53. I graduated with 52 in my graduating class.

54. Three of those 52 were my first cousins.

55. I am half Indian...or native American if you want to be PC.

56. I graduated from a Big 8 school, back when it was the Big 8.

57. I was born in the summer.

58. I have stitches on my ankle shaped like a Nike swoosh.

59. That is the only time I have had stitches.

60. I have two sisters and one brother.





10 freaky facts:

61.I am not creative, but I can recreate almost anything I see.

62. I love the color cranberry red.

63. I do scrapbooks.

64. I have a French bulldog.

65. I didn't have kids until I was in my thirties.

66. I met my husband at a New Year's party.

67. We were married that Thanksgiving.

68. I have lived in six states.

69. I have chilled wine in a snow bank on my porch.

70. I have used an outdoor potty at the North Pole. **Call me crazy, I just looked for the picture to post...it is not the North Pole, it is the Arctic Circle**



10 places I have worked.

71. the gym at the school I went to in high school.

72. a park in my home town

73. a wildlife refuge

74. in Italian restrauant by my old dorm

75. a place my uncle owned

76. a K-3 special ed teacher

77. a 3-6 special ed teacher

78. another teaching job

79. stay at home mom---because I work more now that I ever did before!

80...and because I need one more...I workOUT at Jazzercise




10 things I love:

81. my husband

82. Will

83. Livi

84. my family

85. my in laws

86. a good mani and pedi

87. my home

88. to do sudoku puzzles

89. my car

90. to cook




10 random things:

91. I am allergic to the sun.

92. I don't eat pork....food issues.

93. I am allergic to nuts except pecans

94. I say "pee-cans" not "puh-cons"

95. I was a special ed teacher before kids.

96. I have enjoyed blogging since I started a few months ago.

97. I started blogging so family could keep up with the kids.

98. I can pinch with my toes.

99. I am almost done.

100. I wonder how many of you really will read all of these!!


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

i read all of them, i hope i am included in the in law one. also are you sure that number 15 is true??????

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh you and your shiny sink. LOL. Do you just wipe it with toilet paper before bed? Oh and I am cracking up over the tequila reference! I hope your DH is not gone too long ((hugs)) and prayers.
xoxo
KT

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are a flybaby to me!

Happy 100 posts!

Wendy said...

I read them all! Interesting stuff. Happy 100 posts!

Sisters with Style said...

Happy 100th post.

Don't you just love Ted's. Can you still eat there being allergic to peanuts? Supposedly they cook in peanut oil so we stopped going once we found out that my youngest was allergic to peanuts. Let me tell you we totally miss it.

tommie said...

mary yes, and yes, remember I was the good child.

creole wisdom- thanks, it seems so long already!

susan-yes, I am...I started just before my almost four year old was born.

wendy- I wondered if any one would!

sisters with style- .. peanuts are a legume not a tree nut, which is what I am allergic to.

tulipmom said...

Wow, you've been to the North Pole?!! It drives me crazy when people pronounce pecans as "pi-cahns."

I enjoyed your list. Happy 100th Post! I completely missed mine.

Beth said...

I read them all!!! I just reached two hundred...but I just recapped what happened in the months that lead up to 200. Because I was able to lay down 200 posts in 7 months. Cause I blog like its my job. haha.

Sisters with Style said...

I just figured you were allergic to both, because darn the luck, we are. Lucky for you it is just tree nuts.

Heather said...

I read your whole list. Love it. I think I'm going to steal your categories if that's o.k...
Hope your husband isn't gone too long. I've been without mine for over a year now. Yuck!

Janet said...

OMG I can pinch with my toes, too! And so can my cousin. I thought we were the only ones :-)