Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Thursday 13....number fourteen.....things I have do for Livi's party




Thirteen things I need to do for her party next weekend......

1. Order cake....princess theme please, she says so commandingly.


2. Print out chart for thank you notes.



3. But cute thank you notes I saw at Target.

4. Assemble these invitations...these have a little sparkly jewels that go on the crown, piece of tulle for a skirt, and a ribbon at the waist.


5. Get helium tank for balloon to tie on favors.


6. Assemble favors.


7. Order cookies from wedding cookie.com ...she did Will's dinosaur cookies.



8. Decide if I am going to do a craft activity.


9. Buy yards and yards of tulle for entryway.


10. Buy paper lanterns in pink and green.

11. Buy plastic ware and paper goods.

12. Buy ice cream and pick up cake day of party.

13. Decide on outfit for birthday girl....do I go pink and green to match decor or let her wear whatever she wants!

I think I can get most of this done over the next week. I can't believe my baby is going to be three!



This is what she wore when we delivered Muffin Monday muffins this week...Who knew unicorns were alive and well in Texas.

19 comments:

Janet said...

I know I always say the same thing...but she's adorable! LOVE that picture! Thanks for visiting :-)

Cynthia said...

Have a great birthday party! She is going to be a fabulous princess!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

you are a genius. i should be using my T13 for a list i can actually USE. now you got me thinking - maybe a grocery list next week.

and your little princess - ADORABLE!!! truly adorable!

Anonymous said...

Lots to do! Enjoy the party!

tommie said...

janet- thanks, she thinks so too!

cynthia-I am sure it will go over well.

worksformom-sheer genius I am....comes from being overly organized. LOL

nicholas....thanks for visiting.

Cinnamon Girl said...

That is a great picture of her! Happy TT and party time!

Anne D said...

Birthday parties, got to love em and hate em all at the same time. But seeing their faces when you drag out the cake and candles is priceless!

Monica said...

Aww...I miss doing the cute little kids parties. Well, kinda.... ;-)

That sounds like a lot of work, but I'm sure it will be a great party!

tulipmom said...

She must be getting so excited about her party. I can't wait to see how the cookies turn out.

Bloggers said...

How fun is it to plan parties???

My 13 is up on
Working at Home mom

Little Town Big Life said...

Oh Shoot!!! I wish I were there to do the cake & cookies!!! I did a princess theme birthday party for a small girl, and we bought the foam crowns (at Hobby Lobby), got jewels & puff paint & let them make their own crowns---not too much effort & they all had a "one of a kind" --just a thought.

Also--Wal Mart has wands that actually light up for $1 each--make great favors for princess parties.

I'll try not to think of more to load your mind with!!! Have a great day!!

Libby said...

I vote for letting her wear whatever she wants.... provided that it's pink and green! ;)

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

This year for man child's birthday - we are taking the easy way out and just doing a party at Space Aliens - they do it all - I just pay for it!

I did the party at the house last year and well - it snuck up on me this year and well I could keep rationalizing ....but I will spare you (unless you need ideas for excuses in the future LOL)

Monogram Queen said...

It sounds like a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful party! We did the Princess theme her first year, Halloween costume last year, this year we are going to Chuck E Cheese I believe.

Meg said...

Sounds like so much fun...although I know preparing for a party is work. Happy early third to your little princess!

Joyismygoal said...

How fun will you do my party:>

Anonymous said...

very cute little unicorn... sounds like her party is going to be amazing and so much girly fun! Enjoy! Happy 3rd birthday to the little princess.

Unknown said...

Livi looks so cute in the pink unicorn costume!

You could be a party planner!! :)

Anonymous said...

Three. The years go fast, so enjoy the parties, the unicorns and all those sweet tender moments. You are the kind of Mom kids dream of having.