Friday, October 05, 2007

Friday fill in #7





If you play, please link back to me and leave me a comment letting me know you played, so I can come visit! I get this from janet


Questions this week are courtesy of Amy; thanks Amy!!!


1. If I were a tree I would be_____ because_____

2. If I were a bird I would fly over __________

3. If I were a book I hope I would be ________

4. If I were a car _______________________.

5. If I could get rid of one piece of technology it would definitely be ______ because______.

6. If I could get rid of one bad habit at a snap of the fingers it would be _______________7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!







Tonight we did our pizza Friday with the neighbors.....the babies are in bed....all is quiet in the house except Grey's Anatomy that is DVR'd from yesterday....all is well.



1. If I were a tree I would be a Japanese Maple because I love the way they change colors during the seasons.
2. If I were a bird I would fly over the plains of the Midwest.
3. If I were a book I hope I would be a cookbook of yummy comfort food.
4. If I were a car I would be my fun mom-mobile....a cross-country Volvo....a limited edition of only 500 made.
5. If I could get rid of one piece of technology it would definitely be those ear pieces for cell phones.....
6. If I could get rid of one bad habit at a snap of the fingers it would be eating after the kids go to bed.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to an adult beverage once the babies are in bed, tomorrow my plans include playing with the kids and Sunday, I want to sleep in! One day it will happen.....I know...it will!



just because it is against my nature to post without pics....here is a flower I took the day we took pics at the park.......

2 comments:

Janet said...

Love that you'd be a cookbook :-)

And that photo is STUNNING! Such vivid yellow against the beautiful blue!

Monogram Queen said...

1. If I were a tree I would be an apple tree because I could feed the world

2. If I were a bird I would fly over someone I dislike and shit on them

3. If I were a book I hope I would be interesting and with a good ending

4. If I were a car I would be fast and sleek. Yeah!

5. If I could get rid of one piece of technology it would definitely be cellphones & TV because I think they have had a negative affect on our society and families.

6. If I could get rid of one bad habit at a snap of the fingers it would be overeating.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting a good nights sleep, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____! (this one doesn't apply anmore - sorry!)