Monday, May 10, 2010

We've got the fever


We've got the fever, originally uploaded by tommiea1.

wee little background:

Each week Livi works for some positive reinforcement for getting a stamp all week. A stamp means good behavior from her for her preK teacher. We've done things like eating out, watching "trash" TV like Hannah Montana, a pack of gum in her room, etc. Lately she has wanted to download a song on my phone.

This morning I heard her be-bopping to some song. I "shazamed
it. Turns out it is Justin Beiber featuring Sean Kingston "Eenie Meenie"

oops.....spare me the lecture on how inappropriate it is for a five year to be singing this song. I'm just glad she didn't hear Rhianna's Rude Boy. I think I would have to draw the line at that one.

so, in three short days (she did earn her stamp today), she will be listening to Eenie Meenie on my phone.

oh dear, we have the JustinBeiber fever

ps this pic was taken at the Coke Museum field trip last week. It was the first time she had ever had Coke!

1 comment:

Brandt! said...

Alet is in love with Justin!