And, here we go:
1. Salsa and *chips* could totally be my dinner if I didn't want to eat the entire bag!
2. *About once a year, I will eat a hotdog BUT only if* you've (even) got mustard.
3. By the time I get home, *well, since I am a SAHM, I am technically always home...BUT..I just want to put my feet up, especially since they are sporting the super cute Stephen Bonanno Lisagh sandals* They are named after a fabulous blogger I "know". I started reading Lisagh of Grosgrain Garage when Husband was deployed and she sent me a random email. She is Monkey's mommy. I have never had a pair of Bonanno sandals. *
4. *Fresh sushi* is what I look forward to most when grocery shopping.
5. And I was dreaming, *I was late to pick Will up from the bus stop. Livi and I were in Sam's. I woke up when I heard them announce on the intercom, "Welcome to Barbados!" I almost started crying since I was worried he was alone in the house for three hours...and how was I going to get back to KY from Barbados! But Livi told me, he knows how to get his own snacks. He will just get an apple and a cheese stick! *
6. *Hearing the quiet of the house once the kids are settled into bed* is there anything else better.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to *going to TKD with Will (he is so close to the first stripe for his green belt!), tomorrow my plans include *enjoying the sunshine*, and Sunday I want to *go to dinner with the kids at Kansai*.