1. photo of me: my new 'do...i had to cut if off my neck. it is fun
2. current candle scents: i don't have any candles but i have several of those reed and oil things from Pier 1 in the ember scent
3. what i read this month: started reading "Summer of the Monkey's" to the kids
4. top three songs i was drawn to: Justin Beiber "eenie meanie" Glee Cast version "Jessie's girl" and pretty much any other Glee song!
5. movies i saw: i can't remember if it was this month, but the kids and i went to see "How to Train your Dragon"
6. favorite tv moments of the month: Glee.....Sue Sylvester singing Vogue
7. something yummy i made this month: anything to use up pantry stuff: chocolate chip cookies, banana pudding, lemon ricotta muffins,
8. some place i ate out: Kansai for mother's day...Will took me and Livi on a date
9. something that made me cry: off hand, i can't remember.
10. something that made me laugh: yesterday Will fell while riding his scooter (that's not the funny part) but he wanted a "cast" since he is "injuried". LOVE the Will-words
11. this month i looked forward to: finding out where we are moving to
12. something i want to remember about this month: fun field trip to Kentucky Down Under
13. a photo i took this month: act like that cave pic is right here. I couldn't get it to move down here. That is 125 feet under ground. I was seriously trying not to panic!