Saturday, October 09, 2010

is it really October??


Good Morning! Happy Wednesday, originally uploaded by tommiea1.

right now! (borrowed from Janet)

1. i am thinking… it's been a good weekend

2. i am thankful for… first...family, friends, and a great place to work

3. from the kitchen… will come chocolate chip pumpkin muffins..(W's absolute fav muffins of all time, and a great way to welcome fall!)

4. i am wearing…eeks...it's late.....a grey t-shirt, leggings...and socks! my feet are cold

5. i am creating… an organized home that fits us

6. i am going… to take my mom out to eat for her bday tomorrow

7. i am reading… a book that goes through twelve weeks of lessons of where i am right now in my life.

8. i am hoping… to enjoy each day as it comes

9. i am hearing… cows mooing in the background...i live out in the pawpaw patch

10. around the house… it is very quiet

11. one of my favorite things… Root candles in the mulled cider scent

12. a few plans for the rest of the week… finishing up the first nine weeks of school...knowing i did it. i can do this

13. A picture to share…this is the road behind my house....i drive up it to cross town to get to my school. we get to see the sunrise most mornings. with each new day...

i realize..

i

can

do

this.

it

makes

me

be

me

happy October, y'all

2 comments:

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Lovely. :)

Brandt! said...

love your post! i'm going to steal it!! it was great to catch up with you! miss you!