Thursday, September 03, 2009

August Snapshot 2009


Interrupting the ABC Thursday 13, for a monthly snapshot.


1) photo of me: oohhmmmm, I couldn't find one.

2) current candle scents: still burning Tonka Bean...dang, how many of those did I buy?

3) what i am currently reading: rereading the second Twilight book.

4) newest music i added to my playlist: "Alright" by Darius Rucker (yes, the guy from Hootie and the Blowfish). I don't usually like listen to too much country, but I really liked this one.

5) movies i saw: does the Lifetime channel count? LOL

6) something yummy i made this month: homemade meatballs from an old Cuisine at Home magazine.

7) the last place i ate out: McDonalds...or as the kids call it Old MacDonald. Kids' choice since Husband is still TDY.

8.) something that made me cry: recently. I am sure just about anything about a week ago. I do recall someone laughing at me because I said I cried at a Kendra episode! LOL

9) something that made me laugh: Livi....after she piped up about 'scaring the craps' out of me

10) something i looked forward to this month: exploring part of Kentucky. We are going to Mammoth Cave soon.

11) something i am thankful for: Husband

12) something i want to remember about this month: My baby boy tested for his next tae kwon do belt. He is now a 9th degree white belt: a goo gup.



13) a photo i took this month: a little mosaic since I couldn't decide on a favorite

borrowed from Janet at Fond of Snape who borrowed it from Dawn

8 comments:

IamDerby said...

I have Darius Ruckers album and I love every song on it. Excellent album.

Monogram Queen said...

Sounds like things are good for you and a big Congrats to Will!!!

On a limb with Claudia said...

I love your mosaic! How fun is that! Is that Livi in the ballerina dress?? Your kids are so fun and inspiring! I hope September is wonderful!

Dea Felis said...

I'm really happy with how well Darius Rucker transitioned over to country. :) He seems to be doing well with it.

Yay for Will. That's great. :) Hugs to you and Will and Livi, and your husband once he gets home.

We have cats again. Four. (4? What was I thinking?) Two adult skittish girls, and two crazy boy kittens. I don't have a working camera, or I'd have pictures posted on LJ. What was it you did with Chance to raise him up so polite and to always use his scratching post and litterbox? :)

Dea Felis said...

Oh! And we have a house now, too! We closed on it last week. It still hasn't sunk in. :)

Anonymous said...

please blog some more.

tavolini said...

Hey--haven't heard from you in a while--hope all is well :)

On a limb with Claudia said...

Miss you girlie! I hope you're doing Ok!