Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ipod Meme

Got this at Janet's of Fond of Snape who got this from Heather’s

Thirteen things my iPod (using shuffle mode) says about me

1. What would best describe your personality? Good Enough - Sarah Mclachlan

2. What do you like in a guy/girl? Warm Love - Van Morrison

3. What is your life’s purpose? I Could Write A Book - Harry Connick Jr.

4. What do your friends think of you? Never Say Die - Dixie Chicks

5. What is your life story? Nothings Changed - Chris Isaak

6. What do you think when you see the person you like? Have A Drink on Me - ACDC

7. What do your parents think of you? If You're Happy and You Know It- Truckful of Tunes (Yes, the kids have several play lists!)

8. What will you dance to at your wedding? Fire- Red Hot Chili Peppers

9. What will they play at your funeral? Never Is A Promise- Fiona Apple

10. What is your hobby/interest? Vampires, Mummies and the Holy Ghost - Jimmy Buffet

11. What is your biggest secret? Plush- Stone Temple Pilots

12. What should you post this as? White Trash Wedding- Dixie Chicks

13. What do you think of yourself? My Favorite Mistake- Sheryl Crow

Since no post is complete without a picture, have a wish on me!

5 comments:

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

What an interesting Meme. LOL! Oh and that photo is fabuloso! Love it!

Joanna said...

So are you tired of me gushing about your talents? No?

That is such a lovely picture. I'm sure you could sell it to some magazine and make some cha-ching.

Here's to wishing all your photo dreams develop the way you want it to. ;)

Anonymous said...

Love that picture! Cute meme, they made me laugh.

Janet said...

LOL love this, especially #6 ;-)

And I have Vampires, Mummies and the Holy Ghost on my iPod, too!

Love the dandelion!

Anonymous said...

ohhh .. I love this meme! Great picture!