Sunday, April 20, 2008

weekly winner, April 13-19, 2008


Thanks to Lotus at sarcastic mom for hosting this fun way to see all those extra pics that I didn't blog about this week.

Just the kids, walking down the street from the blue bonnets.



Last Sunday we drove around for an hour to find blue bonnets. We did see the ones in the median on the highway. Not brave enough to stop and take pics there (though I have seen some people do this!)
So when we saw this tiny patch in our very own neighborhood, I was thrilled!

Needing a little "bunny time", also known as "I-am-tired-and-need-a-nap" time.

Texas blue bonnet

My shot for Photohunt that I didn't get posted.....oh smell!

Marble painting idea from Corey of Living and Loving Every Minute of It .

Livi's artwork with the marble painting. She titled it, "Dinosaur under the Sun".


Hope all is well.....happy Sunday, y'all!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the black and white - is that a setting on your camera? Oh livi and her thumb. Good for you for just letting her enjoy it! :)

Those blue bonnets look like great bee flowers. I wonder if they grow here!

Happy Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Such great shots! Glad you found some blue bonnets nearby, and how adorable with the bunny. Precious.

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said...

The closeup of the bluebonnets is my favorite! Awesome!

Janet said...

"oh smell" LMAO! Love Livi's picture!

Texasholly said...

That first one is great. Our blue bonnets are terrible this year so I hope you found more then I have.

IamDerby said...

oooh i love marble painting.

Laski said...

The color and the detail are amazing!!!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

I really like that first shot. Those 2 are adorable together.

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics this week! The ones of your kiddies are so cute! And love the creativeness of the painting :)

Monogram Queen said...

Yeah i'm not a fan of pulling off on the highway median either! Glad you found your bluebonnets!

Unknown said...

I totally see the dinosaur...LOVE it!!!!

Joanna said...

Livi looks so cute. First one makes me sigh with happy thoughts.

Monica said...

You should press a bluebonnet and frame it...something to remind you of TX. :)

Any new offers?

Anonymous said...

That first one is REMARKABLE!

Unknown said...

Your kids are so adorable! I love the shot of Livi and her bunny.

I'm so glad you found the bluebonnets.

Corey~living and loving said...

love all these shots. you rocked it. glad you enjoyed the marble painting.

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

the first pic is precious......and black and white makes it all the more treasure-worthy! :)