Friday, April 25, 2008

Photohunt: unique/funny signs

I pass this place whenever I get a hankering for a great latte that isn't from the big Star. It always makes me laugh! So when I saw "unique/funny signs" as an upcoming challenge, I knew I had to trek over there to take a picture.

Mind you, this is not in the best part of town. When I was trying find a shortcut out of this area, I called my friend Phyllis. She lived here forever and knows all the shortcuts. She told me she was in a Subway near here when it was robbed at gun point. Nice.....here I am with my mongo camera trying to get a funny sign and nearby robbers hang out.

So what brought me to the ghetto......GOLD TEETH RILLISTS???



GOLD TEETH RILLISTS??? Dang, not the shot I wanted I drive around the block and get a bit closer and a better shot. I am in a parking lot across the street using zoom! Oh, 7 GOLD TEETH GRILLISTS. See, isn't that hilairious?? Or is it just funny to me in my sleep-deprived state before I get my little cup of caffeinated love? But even better....oh yeah, it gets better.

You need them in ONE DAY.....they offer them 1 DAY SERVICE. So get that party started, I'll be there with my gold grill.



If you’d like to play, click here

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grillists sounds like being grilled, lol.

My post this week is now up, too! If you have time, you can check it out at:

Shutter Happenings

Thanks!

Unknown said...

OMW! LOL! Great choice!

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said...

"Huh." That's about all I have to say about that... Wacky. :)

Anonymous said...

Lol... that's probably better than drillist!

just jamie said...

Glad you made it home safely after getting the shot.

What the heck?

Anonymous said...

All right, sign me up! I think a few (7) gold teeth would really add to my beauty. Will they give me some diamonds for my grillz??? Yay! Nothing says beautification more than diamonds and gold in our teeth! ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh my~now that is hilarious & the best sign I've seen yet today!! Great sign for this weeks theme!! :)

Cynthia said...

Ummm...you won a blog makeover:) I sent you an email...let me know if you got it!

gina said...

SHUT UP this is the funniest store(i use that term loosely) EVER!!! I'm so going to link to this...

gina said...

i put the link on my twitter-
http://twitter.com/unpinkmom

and i'm still laughing...

TorAa said...

Silly me ponder: Can you eat there without Gold Teeth?
... or as down right: Is it a 1 day grilloist service for Gold Teeth? LOL.

Great entry and job done here.
Mine is very different.

Lauren @ mostly i run said...

Nice.
I didn't even know "Grillists" was a word!

Janet said...

lol I so do not like that look!

-tnchick- said...

Gotta love drive-by photography!! =)