Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Many thanks to Nap Warden


Many thanks to Nap Warden, originally uploaded by tommiea1.

Last week nap warden of N. W. Designs hosted a "Give it away, Give it away, Give it away, now!" random act of kindness. All you had to do was leave a comment. Whew hoo! I can do that. Later that week, I saw there were 268 comments. Yeah right, like I was going to win. So my idea of "Pimp My Blog" was out the window.


But this weekend, she emailed me! I won!

Many many thanks, Nap Warden, you rock!

19 comments:

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Oh it looks great! Dude, go buy a lottery ticket NOW!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I love your new look blog.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lisagh said...

Wow! Looks great. I've been reading you on Bloglines for so long, I almost forgot to click over and see.

Janet said...

oh, very nice!!!

gina said...

Your layout looks GREAT!!!!! love it!

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Love the new look - Nap Warden Rocks doesn't she?

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

yay!!!!!!!! :)

Laski said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Simple, classic, perfect!!! Woo hoo! NW does it again!

Joanna said...

Hey congrats! Looks good! That Nap Warden is the html goddess.

Monogram Queen said...

I love the way that thank you flower looks! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

This is perfect! Well done! Nap Warden and Tommie! yay!!

Biddy said...

oooooh it's so pwetty!

i must go brown nose the nap warden now...

Corey~living and loving said...

ooooooooooooooo I love love love it! what a lucky girl.

tulipmom said...

Love your new look!

just jamie said...

Oh ... it's so purdy. Really, it is.

Beth Cotell said...

I love the new look!

Unknown said...

You are so lucky! It looks great, Tommie.

Jen said...

me likey. it's very purdy. she did great!