Tuesday, March 03, 2009

tuesday with tommie

This was really fun. I can see doing this every year or so to see how the answers change.


All About Mommy

By Will (age 5) and Olivia (age 4) **pic taken with the laptop camera**

1. What is something mommy always says to you?
Will: I love you.
Olivia: I love you.

2. What makes mommy happy?
W: Us
O: A kiss

3. What makes mommy sad?
W: When she can't make the kids happy.
O: Me throwing stuff and being bad at school.

4. How does your mommy make you laugh?
W: By tickles, but she can't tickle as fast as daddy.
O: By telling me an underpants joke.

5. What was your mommy like as a child?
W: I don't know.
O: She was like me.

6. How old is your mommy?
W: 19 (this made me laugh!!)
O: 16 (laughing even more)

7. How tall is your mommy?
W: this tall(raising up his arms as high as he can)
O: I don't know.

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
W: Hug and kiss us.
O: Be with me.

9. What does your mommy do when you're not around?
W: Clean up the house.
O: Do some cleaning, like house blessing.

10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
W: Tickling.
O: For cooking. (I like her idea!)

11. What is your mommy really good at?
W: hugging and loving
O: The computer

12. What is your mommy not very good at?
W: tickling (But I thought I was going to be famous for it!)
O: flipping backwards (I have no clue where this came from!)

13. What does your mommy do for her job?
W: Doing good things for the house.
O: Cooking when Dad's sick

14. What is your mommy's favorite food?
W: quesadillas
O: Egg sandwiches....(I have been eating these for breakfast lately.)

15. What makes you proud of your mommy?
W: To just be me
O: When I help her cook.

16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?



W: Maggie and the Ferocious Beast

O: Pinky Dinky Do o

17. What do you and your mommy do together?
W: Play Candyland
O: build with blocks

18. How are you and your mommy the same?
W: We have the same cheeks.
O: We both have brown eyes.

19. How are you and your mommy different?
W: I have blue eyes, you have brown.
O: You have black hair, I have brown hair.

20. How do you know your mommy loves you?
W: Because you are my mommy.
O: You kiss me and hug me.

21. Where is your mommy's favorite place to go?
W: Target (oh yeah!)
O: the park

idea borrowed from: Jenni at Four Feet More

12 comments:

J said...

That is such a cute idea! Some of their answers are so funny!

Janet said...

That is such a great idea!!! I loved reading this, made me smile :-)

linda said...

The. sweetest. post.ever!

~ej said...

what a wonderful idea....i love their replies!! and your photo :)

Anonymous said...

I love this - how wonderful. I love how they get you - and appreciate you. Awwwww... you guys...

Corey~living and loving said...

I JUST did this today with Sugar. I posted it to my facebook. Her's were a lot about love too. :)

Monogram Queen said...

LOVE those answers!!!

Unfortunately my child knows exactly how old I am and will broadcast it to the whole World LOL

NOT that i'm ashamed or anything.. and sometimes she even gets mixed up and says 22 eliciting a loud guffaw from the Hubs!

gina said...

That is so cute- I think doing it once a year to see the answers change would be fun. He was right on with Target, huh? :)

Dea Felis said...

This is awesome. :) Your kids have great answers.

Unknown said...

First of all, I love the artsy thing hanging on the wall behind you.


I'm with you on Target! This is super cute, Tommie.

Anonymous said...

I looove this idea .. not sure how the teenagers would answer. Right now Alet is sulking with me because I did the mom-reprimand thing .. guess I shouldn't play this game with her tonight!

Heather said...

This is just too cute. I love it. You should definitely do it yearly.