Monday, March 02, 2009

Manic Monday




If I was a car, I'd be: XC70 wagon...safe and fun

If I was a drink, I'd be: a white wine-a little fruity, sometimes sweet

If I was emotion, I'd be: not going to with the safe answer of happy....so I would say optimistic. Despite being a very realistic person, I know things will always work out even if I worry about it!






No muffins today, Will is sick again. He would want to help. I can't be making everyone in the neighborhood sick!




Fleur-de-Lisa hosts the original Manic Monday here

8 comments:

Heather said...

I like your choice of being a white, little fruity wine. Sounds delish!

Michelle said...

If I were a drink I would be a Pepsi....sweet and bubbly. :)

Unknown said...

Poor Will! I hope he feels better soon.

Oooh, your wine sounds good. It would sound even better to be sipping it on a warm summer day. Can you tell I'm cold right now? ;)

tavolini said...

That wine sounds good :)

Optimism is a good trait to have!

gina said...

Love your answers fun. Will be sick, not so fun. :(

We are sick here too... will this winter never end?! Hope he gets well soon!

Janet said...

I hope Will's feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Oh GAAH! More sickness. I'm really sorry. We've got it here too....

Monogram Queen said...

I love the wine answer -a little fruity and sometimes sweet! Get well quickly Will!